Question 1: I am unable to configure Consoliads with unity Inspector.
Selected Ad Network
Contact Support Personnal
- If you are still unable to configure Kindly Contact our support personnal or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Question 2: I have Successfully integrated Consoliads in my unity inspector Now i want to test whether my integration is successful or not?
Android Manifest Verification. Manifest should look like in the screen-shot below.
- The manifest should contain activity tag (Activity mapping of corresponding adnetwork) like shown below
- The manifest should contains permissions tag also.
Make sure ad-ids are entered properly in portal ConsoliAds Ids section
Portal Update Time
If you have recently updated the portal or pressed configure server then wait for some time as our server takes a maximum of 15 minutes to reflect the changes on devices.
Server connection verification (unity inspector as per portal when playing form unity editor)
- Click on play button in unity inspector and select ConsoliAds prefab from scene
- The prefab would have AdSequence populated and Ad ids would also populate in Prefab. As in below Screen Shot
Question 3: I have Successfully integrated Consoliads in my unity inspector and have tested sample ads but ads from mediation ad-networks are not appearing.
Scene Exists in Scene & Ads Tab in your app.
Check is Hide Ad Disabled in AppDetail at Consoliads portal.
Enable The Mediation log on Consoliads portal
Ad Showing Exception
- You should have android studio installed
- ADB in working condition
- Open android monitor on android studio
- Come in Logcat tab
- Select LogLevel Verbose
- Add “Unity ” in filter
- And No filters from filter level
If everything looks fine but ads are still not showing then try using vpn
- Install some popular VPN on android device
- Change region from VPN.
- Restart app.
- See in the Screen Shot below
Use Test Ads
Go to Problematic Ad-network website -> Login and turn on their test ad ( if available ) for the app you are testing.