Add/Remove Ad Networks
- If you see this error on Configure Server refer to the documentation on how to Add/Remove ad networks from Consoliads plugin
Portal Update Time
- It takes a maximum of 15minutes for the portal to reflect the changes on devices.
Android Manifest Verification. Manifest should look like in the screen-shot below.
- The manifest should contain activity tag (Activity mapping of corresponding adnetwork) like shown below
- The manifest should contains permissions tag also.
Server connection verification (unity inspector as per portal when playing form unity editor)
- Click on play button in unity inspector and select ConsoliAds prefab from scene
- The prefab would have AdSequence populated and Ad ids would also populate in Prefab. As in below Screen Shot
Make sure ad-ids are entered properly in portal ConsoliAds Ids section
If no ads are coming then look for exceptions by connecting your game with android studio
- You should have android studio installed
- ADB in working condition
- Open android monitor on android studio
- Come in Logcat tab
- Select LogLevel Verbose
- Add “Unity ” in filter
- And No filters from filter level
If everything looks fine but ads are still not showing then try using vpn
- Install some popular VPN on android device
- Change region from VPN.
- Restart app.
- See in the Screen Shot below
If still no ads then try using test ads from that specific ad-network which is not being shown
- Like for AdMob goto CAAdMob and addTestBuilderDevice() like in the ScreenShot below.
If still no luck then try using some popular brand device i.e. Samsung, LG
App asking more permissions.
- Generally, ConsoliAds only asks for EXTERNEL_STORAGE permission or for READ_PHONE_STATE (if enabled from manifest) for pausing video ad during call.
- If there are more permissions asked e.g CONTACTS, PHOTOS,> etc it may be due to some additional plugin your game is using or maybe due to some specific version of unity.
- Try to verify it from the plugins used in the game.